- Tutte le collezioni (1,893), Ressenyats per Anglada (355), La tua biblioteca (892), Poesia catalana inclosa traducció catalana (563), poesia cat anterior a 1960 (69), col.laboracions Anglada publicat pòstumament (3), referències menors a Anglada (1), Poesia no escrita en català (71), Traduccions novel.les d'Anglada (6), Traducció feta per Anglada (5), Sobre Anglada (5), Anglada col.laboracions (21), Escrits per Anglada (41), Anglada prolegs (15), Exemplar dedicat per l'autor (171)
- Literatura catalana (819), Poesia (612), Història (224), Món clàssic (114), Anglada (43), Literatura italiana (37), Llengua catalana (36), Literatura francesa (33), Teatre (25), Holocaust i nazisme (20), Grècia moderna (19), Música (17), Anglada col.laboracions (16), Art (16), Bibliòfil (16), Genocidi Armeni (14), Quadern d'Aram (13), Separata (12), Col.leccionisme Jordi Geli (11), Literatura anglosaxona (11), Anglada proleg (10), Poesia. Bibliòfil (8), Conte infantil (7), Llibres taula febrer 1999 (7), Dret (6), Filologia (6), Literaratura russa (4), Literatura alemanya (4), Estudis (4), Opuscle (4), Literatura albanesa (4), Memòries (2), Nit de 1911 (2), El violí d'Auschwitz (2), Literatura russa (2), Fotografia (1), El violí d'Auscwitz (1), consultat per a Quadern d'Aram (1), Literarura catalana (1), Assaig literari (1), Literatura gallega (1), Anglada epíleg (1), Recull articles (1), Literatura hongaresa (1), Sobre Anglada (1), Periodisme (1), Catàleg exposició (1)
- Nuvola delle etichette, Nuvola degli autori, Specchio delle etichette
- Feb 3, 2013
- Nome vero
- Maria Àngels Anglada d'Abadal
- La mia biblioteca
- This legacy library is based in the extant books of her that a relative has. Is not all her library, only a part. Other sources are some lists made by the writer: a list of poetry books written or translated into Catalan and the list of literary reviews published by her. Her library was shared with her husband, Jordi Geli, interested in history.
- Informazione su di me
- This is a legacy library in progress from Maria Àngels Anglada (1930-1999). She was a prestigious Catalan writer. She studied classic Philology. She started as a teacher, poet and reviewer. She said: I'm a poet who writes novels. During the Spanish Franco dictatorship some local clandestine political meetings were taken in her house. Her books show her concerns about human rights, ecology anb about the survival of classical studies. She was fond of classic music. Another passion and worry of her was the Catalan language and its survival without and state on its own. She was also essayist and translator from Italian poetry, Latin and classic Greek. She was member of the Catalan Studies Institut (Institut d'Estudis Catalans).
Her most translated novel is The Auschwitz violin (Editorial Columna 1994), it has been translated into 12 languages. The Aram's notebook (Editorial Columna 1997)is about the Armenian Genocide (1914-1919). She wrote the novel during the Bosnian War. She had the idea while she was writing a poem, she tought she couldn't write a poem. Some Anglada's characters ara musicians, writers or people connected with them or even with characters of other writers. In the last mentioned novel Aram is the fictional son of Daniel Varudjan, a real Armenian poet, murdered during the Armenian Genocide. In her last book of short histories Nit de 1911 the story that gives its name to the book has the Greek poet Konstandinos Kavafis as a manin character. Or in Viola d'amore (Destino, 1983) with the violinist Gerda, a fictional grand-daugther of Hanno Buddenbrook who wouldn't have died (see The Buddenbrook, by Thomas Mann).
Her collected prose was published in 2001 by Edicions 62 (volum I) anb her collected poetry has appeared in 2009 (Obra Completa, Editorial Vitel.la). Francesc Foguet wrote a biography in M.Àngels Anglada Passion for memory (Portic, 2003). Some of her reviews ara collected in Encouragement to reading (Publiccions de l'Abadia de Montserrat, 2008), while her articles of opinion are in Engagement of a poet (Eumo Editorial, 2009).
A lectureship of the Girona University is dedicated to her: www.udg.edu/catedres/MAngelsAnglada
- Pagina principale
Gli iscritti hanno fatto di recente:
Questo sito utilizza i cookies per fornire i nostri servizi, per migliorare le prestazioni, per analisi, e (per gli utenti che accedono senza fare login) per la pubblicità. Usando LibraryThing confermi di aver letto e capito le nostre condizioni di servizio e la politica sulla privacy. Il tuo uso del sito e dei servizi è soggetto a tali politiche e condizioni.